By-laws, Rules & Regulations
The Raccoon Valley Swim Club is a member-owned, member run organization. Our By-laws and Rules and Regulations can be found here.
Bylaws (updated 2017)
Top ten safety tips
- Avoid coming to the club if you have ANY symptoms of COVID-19.
- Read and understand the COVID-19 Pool Operation Prevention Plan. Discuss the plan with your family. Watch for updates in the entry hallway, e-mail, Facebook, and/or Remind
- Consider wearing pool attire to and from the club and limit use of changing rooms/showers/restrooms when possible.
- Wear face coverings on entry, exit in restrooms and anytime that social distancing will be difficult to maintain
- Sign in AND sign-out at the front desk to help with contact tracing if necessary.
- Follow signage and new traffic patterns to maintain social distancing while moving around the club.
- Consider bringing your own chairs, blankets, and toys.
- Be considerate of others and consider shortening your visit if there is a period of high occupancy. Pay particular attention to limiting usage of the baby pool to our youngest members due to capacity restrictions.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer often during your visit.
- Purchase your snack bar punch card online or at the front desk. No cash will be accepted at the snack bar